Amanda Bynes Apologizes After Accusing Fiancé Of Putting Salmon Under His Mom’s Bed And Relapsing On Drugs

amanda bynes fiance
@El_Duuderino/Twitter via @amanda.bynes1986/Instagram

Five short weeks after the end of Amanda Bynes’ nine-year conservatorship, police were called to her home at 2:30 am after kicking out fiancé Paul Michael.

Featured Video Hide

According to TMZ, Michael told police that he thought the former Nickelodeon star had been taking his Adderall and that they had had a verbal dispute.

Advertisement Hide

Bynes, meanwhile, took to her Instagram Story early on Thursday morning, though the posts were shortly thereafter deleted. 

“Paul told me that he stopped taking his medications,” said Bynes in her Story. “I looked at his phone and he was looking at mom-and-son p-rn. He vandalized his mom’s home. He broke all of her pictures and put salmon under her bed.”

Advertisement Hide

She went on to add, “His behavior’s alarming, and I’m afraid of what he’ll do.”

In addition to these bizarre claims, Bynes also said she “found Paul’s stash of crack cocaine. He’s been using for the past six months. He needs serious help. I kicked him out of my house.”

Advertisement Hide

Meanwhile, Michael took to his own Instagram to clear the air, saying he didn’t know “what the f— she’s talking about,” and that, “Y’all gotta stop talking your s–t. … You guys don’t f—ing know anything.”

The couple’s second rap single, Fairfax, was released earlier this week, and they have since been seen running errands together, according to the TMZ post.

Bynes took to her Instagram Story again to correct her previous statements about Michael.

“Correction. Paul looked up MILFs, moms and sons just popped up. Also, I went to CVS, bought a drug test… Paul tested clean. Paul’s clean. Also, I had something in my teeth in the last video.”

Advertisement Hide

Bynes and Michael met at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in 2019 and have had an on-again-off-again relationship ever since.

Back in 2020 on Valentine’s Day, Bynes announced their engagement, only for the pair to break up a mere three weeks later. They got back together again shortly after the breakup. Then in March 2020, Bynes announced that she was pregnant, only for her attorney to announce that she wasn’t two months later.

After a judge ended her conservatorship in March of this year, Bynes told People in a statement, “In the last several years, I have been working hard to improve my health so that I can live and work independently, and I will continue to prioritize my wellbeing in this next chapter. I am excited about my upcoming endeavors – including my fragrance line – and look forward to sharing more when I can.”